I was created because, a couple of years ago, a member of my community had issues keeping up with the rapid change in surrounding structures.
A family business, which was found over 30 years ago, was confronted with a massive collapse in sales due to a conservative operational style and the use of conventional distribution channels.
This was the beginning of an initially difficult path of reorientation. But this process revealed new paths, such as creating this community of specialists from all sectors within the industry.
I began a search for specialists that bring creative solutions for all types of hotels, no matter the size or location. So the community grew through various members, from freelancers (through) to startups and established experts.
The Globalisation enables the interlinked teamwork of experts throughout the world, whether that’s a freelancer for website programming based in India, a regional photographer, the perfect foreign bed and furniture factory, central purchasing channels implemented by hotel chains, a tech-startup, or the conservative and long consisting traditional companies: depending on the claim and requirement, they're able to provide you with their expertise and services.
I, as the Superhotelier, personify a community of hoteliers and other innovative professionals on this field. I assemble the knowledge of the whole industry via this community, including the latest technological advances made by startups from the hotel and technology industry. Every professional member of this community has enormous expertise. Nevertheless, as a single unit, it's limited. When combining all professionals, I can create a priceless accumulation of knowledge, containing an answer for every question asked. This makes it possible for me to find the ideal way to success for your hotel too.
I am the “caretaker,” and will help you position your hotel on the market sustainably. With the right digital and analogue equipment, you will be set up perfectly for the future. I will help you reach your hotel’s potential.
Increasing the turnover and profits no matter the size or location of the hotel. If you’re willing to master the big challenges set for hoteliers, you need to know the industry like the back of your hand.
The technical and digital change, the, therefore, increase in online competition, as well as newly arriving rivals are changing the dynamics of the hotel market daily. On top come small profit margins while the overall workload increases and finding skilled staff becomes more of a challenge constantly. All of the above doesn’t make planning easier.
Together with the right specialist on each field, we’re able to make it.
I have bundled the accumulated Know-How of the hotel industry and will always supply you with the most helpful solution for your hotel at that point in time.
Genuine and experienced professionals and partners from the hotel and related industries build the network, dealing with the development and chances of the hotel industry. Especially for small hotel chains and privately managed hotels. You can join me on a journey through the network and use the unlimited knowledge for your hotel.
Reach your hotel’s potential by checking in at the Superhotelier.
- Easy analysis for your online possibilities with quick problem-solving approaches.
- Understanding and learning the purpose of effective revenue management.
- Finding a suitable marketing strategy and partners.
- Finding Web designers, Photographers and SEO-Specialists for the construction of your website to best possible conditions.
- Optimising your website and improving the booking function (internet booking engine) to receive more direct bookings.
- Obtain more bookings via Booking.com, Expedia and other OTAs - reducing commissions for wholesalers like Amoma and OTAs.
- Detecting, understanding and meeting the needs of your guests.
- Saving money through collective central purchasing and using the same opportunities the big chains use.
- Recruiting and screening of a budget matching marketing agency for all online and offline concerns.
- Implementing modernist technologies to form and optimise the consumer journey.
- The meaning of “full house” is: reaching optimum occupancy at best possible prices, to sustainably maximise and secure economic success.
- Efficiently finding motivated and qualified staff in all business departments.
- Finding the right operational management and securing it through external control mechanisms.
- Professional prevention of industrial espionage, theft, etc.
- Succession within the business: building the basis of a secure future and clarifying the succession plan.
- Finding suitable buyers or tenants for the succession of the business.
- Take-over of additional hotels within the same region and therefore strengthening your potential
- Buying good quality equipment at the best possible price.
- Planning a business expansion successfully and cost-efficiently.
- Accompanying hotels during conception, equipping and pre-opening phases.
Important and incredibly powerful: the Superhotelier knows no unsolvable challenge. I’ll find a suitable and customised solution for everyone. For every budget, as quickly as possible, without boring consultation.